05 June 2006

Monday

Today we found out that our friend died. We never got the chance to meet him, but I know he's up in Heaven. At least, I think he was a he. I don't know. Please keep our family in your prayers. Anybody's death is sure to be hard, and never having met this little person doesn't make it any easier.

~DF

I know you're always there
To my every prayer inside
I'm clinging to the promise of a lifetime
I hear the words You say
To never walk away from me and leave behind
The promise of a lifetime
~Kutless: Promise of a Lifetime

2 comments:

Josh said...

Thats abummer , new babies are always a highlight, my pastors wife just had her baby on the 1st.

I will pray for your family.

Lydia said...

Thanks, Josh. They are a lot of fun to have around.

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers.

~Lydia