05 February 2007


Ah, well, I haven't posted in forever. I'm sorry. Here's a quick recap.

September was fun... we attending debate camp in our state and learned a lot. We made a lot of new friends, too. We've yet to see them at debate tournaments, but we're really looking forward to that!

October was too long. Halloween was not as fun as it usually is.

November was...November. Personally, I think it's the most boring month of the year: No speech and debate competitions, no birthdays, no holidays, and most of all, gross grey weather.

December was more fun. We had our first round robin, and our team suffered somewhat horribly, but we had fun while we were slaughtered!!! And that's what counts. Plus, we learned a ton!

January was all right. Busy...it's going to get busier as the year goes on.....

February! Wow! Busy as all get out!!! We have three tournaments within the first three weeks. O_o I love competing, but I'm glad I don't have to compete in all of them.

Well, there's a quick summary of what's been up with me. I'll try & post more frequently.

~L~

No comments: