13 February 2007

You can wear these caffeine patches for DAYS with NO side effects!! AAAH! Sorry.

That's what I'm feeling like! 10 judges for our clubs debate tournament! All courtesy of our family! Oh yes!!!! If only everyone could be like us....

But I digress. Yup. Speech and debate is exciting. Right now I'm memorizing, memorizing, and wishing I could memorize faster. Oh yes.

In other arenas, a bunch of the families in our church just had babies. HAPPY BIRTH-DAY! And they're all little girls. Wow. Talk about an influx.

Anyway! I'll close on this note! It's good to be caught up!! AAH!

Move me up through the darkest clouds
Till I've lost in the sun every shadow of doubt
There is no better find than to find myself with you
In a fog you are all I see
I'm inviting you closer with each time I breathe
Surrender has somehow become so beautiful
-Mute Math: Control

No comments: